The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
Post : Sign language interpreter
Directorate : Community Services
Remuneration : R163, 880.86
Centre : Head Office
- Provide sign language interpretation services for the Bushbuckridge local municipality.
- Attend to all correspondences related to deaf culture and interpretation services.
- Provide advice to Bushbuckridge local municipality on matters relating to hearing –impaired sector of society.
- Attend seminars /workshop/meetings related to disability matters.
- Facilitate transcribing of information documents into Braille.
- Grade 12
- Certificate in South African sign language
- 2-3 years relevant experience in disability matters.
- A valid driver’s license
- Computer literacy
- Good Communication skills
- Prepared to work under pressure
- Good customer care
- Certified ID copy
- Knowledge of deaf culture
Application forms can be accessed from our website: www.bushbuckridge.gov.za or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualification, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissed upon discovery by the employer.
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful. The municipality subscribes to the Employment Equity Act and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The municipality reserves the right not to appoint
Closing date : 2015 November 24
Last modified: December 19, 2016