The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality which is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer seeks to appoint suitably qualified person/s for the position of:
Post : MANAGER: HUMAN RESOURCES
Directorate : Corporate Services
Remuneration : R484, 141.29
Centre : Head Office
- Develop a divisional vision and strategy and ensure implementation to provide efficient and effective service delivery
- Manage the identification and forecasting of existing and future human resources needs though HR Plan
- Develop and monitors system, policies, procedures and processes to ensure correct working operations and practices. Review the organogram in line with the Municipal IDP and approved budget
- Promote good and sound industrial relations environment to ensure labour stability in the municipality
- To develop ,manage and administer Recruitment and Selection Policy to ensure compliance
- Provide detailed information on transfer and/or reallocation of positions between directorates and or regions
- Co-ordinates the completion of Job descriptions and job analysis for the staff of the Municipality in order to ensure compliance with the T.A.S.K Agreement
- Develop Human Resources Polices to ensure compliance with labour legislations.
- Provide financial administrative support related to Human Resources Financial Planning Process
- Manage and control the function of employee’s assistant programme, Occupational Health and Safety, Training and Development including Employment Equity
- Execute recruitment, selection ,initiation ,orientation and induction process
REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- 4 years experience at HR environment and supervisory level
- Knowledge of the Municipal Environment services regulations and the ability to interpret and apply applicable regulatory /legislative prescripts
- Ability for formulate and implement HR policies
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal ,liaison ,co-ordination and organizing skills
- Leadership and conflict resolution abilities
- Willingness to work beyond normal working hours
- Valid driver’s license.
- Post graduate in Human Resources Management will be added as anadvantage.
Application forms can be accessed from our website: www.bushbuckridge.gov.za or collected from Head Office (Bushbuckridge), including all our eleven (11) Regional Offices.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to forward their comprehensive CVs, certified copies of Identity Document and qualifications to the following address;
Any falsification information be it in a form of postal or residential address, qualification, references or any other information given by the applicant will lead to dismissed upon discovery by the employer.
|The Administrator||Hand delivery to office no 55(Registry)|
|Bushbuckridge Local Municipality||R533 Graskop Road|
|Private Bag X 9308||Bushbuckridge|
NB If you are not contacted within six weeks after the closing date, consider your application as being unsuccessful. The municipality subscribes to the Employment Equity Act and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The municipality reserves the right not to appoint
Closing date : 2015 November 24
Last modified: December 19, 2016